You can install the plug-ins like you install any other eclipse plugin
The update site is : http://chat4eclipse.sourceforge.net/update
Detailed Installation Instructions
- Go to Help > Install New Software
- Click the add button in the near the "Work With:" dropdown.
- Enter "Chat4Eclipse - Updates" (without quotes) in the "Name" field
- Enter "http://chat4eclipse.sourceforge.net/update" (without quotes) in the "Location" field. Press "OK" Button
- Select the "Chat4Eclipse-Core" checkbox. Click Next
- Click Next in the "Installtion details" page
- Read and accept the license ; Click Finish
- If a security warning appears, click "OK" button
- You will be asked to restart eclipse. Click "YES"
Alternatively, you can download the plugin's jar from here and put it in your plug-ins folder. This is not reccomended as eclipse won't check for updates automatically. You could be stuck with outdated version of this plug-in